I should have updated my vCloud HCL generator for Terraform immediately after releasing the 0.10 version of Terraform. Unfortunately, it has been done at 2nd August 2017, so I didn’t have enough time. And I should have made it after the separating providers from the Terraform Core because the possibility of using original and translated port exists in the vCloud Director Provider code since 16th June 2017! But today I found some time and I’ve updated my code, so now it’s compatible with Terraform again.
It’s a very small change because I’ve added only the one additional line with one additional column in the CSV file. Enjoy!